8.17.2005

Shine like an '84 jheri curl




Boards of Canada - 'Chromakey Dreamcoat'
Biiiiig metallic synths, shuffling beats, all turning into big clouds of brooding atmosphere. Like a hot and foggy summer day. I can't really remember what seasons MHTRTC or Geogaddi evoked but Campfire Headphase has summer written all over it.

Boards of Canada - ''84 Pontiac Dream'
This sounds really Fennesz-y. Like cathedrals of static caving in slowly while creating gorgeous dust clouds. It's pretty much a chill out track, like a slowmotion beachwalk.

Goldfrapp - 'U Never Know'
I'm not impressed by 'Oh La La' at all. To me Goldfrapp has to seduce me and not lay some kind of party track right in my face. This is more like it. Alison croons her way through a sentimental little vibe. It's more like a mix between Felt Mountain and that one that came out last year or whatever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home