8.19.2005

I wish I still had my Sabrina LP



Why isn't Luomo's 'Smiling Off' mix leaking?
Cos Murphy is probably sitting on it with his fat ass. Somebody steal his iPod.

Afrirampo - 'I Did Are'
Ok I get it, cute Japanese chicks who rock the fuck out. But what, please tell me, is so appealing about these Japanese sisters and what do they have that Deerhoof has not? Apart from this rifftastic wreckage it just won't hit me in the face like it should.

Mt. Eerie - 'Uh Oh It's Morning Time Again'
Very charming guy, I never knew until I saw him perform. He comes across as the shy intelligent kid but once he starts joking, it's on. No Flashback dissapointed me, as well. As it does to so many other Microphones devotees probably. This tune is from his forthcoming Singers album and jesus this is 100 x better. Sounds like he's sitting around a campfire with friends and an electric guitar. Believe it or not; the tracktitle is the hook. Uh oh!

Odd Nosdam ft. Jessica Bailiff - 'Untitled Three'
Oh Jessica! See, Odd gets it right here, he backs off and lets Jessica do the magic. Throws in a modest beat, static droning on, picture perfect. It's a shame he doesn't give her this kind of space on the rest of the e.p.

But whatever, get that new Pelt album, it's huge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home