2.28.2005

Babelfisherman praises ze smiffs

This has to be the best forum post on The Smiths ever:

I have lately been listening to the Smiths recently. What I can say? My hammers of the sock oscillate. Morrissey is best vocalist and encounter its attempts in the company/signature on things very amused and heartrendering. I have bought most of its albums. I have bought "meat I am murder", "the queen is dead", "Strangeways we come here", and "Hatful of the hollow". My favourite song must be "sky knows that I am displeased now". The good thing is that it watches as now I have all the essential Smiths! You, my ventilators, loves the Smiths like amors of a boy of the fat its perfumed empanada of the apple?

Reccomend I you go to your store record store and goes obtains the "meat is murder" immediately if you have not heard speak of smiths
!


totally OTM though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home